RTU 02 - Bwindi Safari
On arrival at Entebbe airport, you will be met by your guide. After a briefing you kick off your tour and head for Buhoma in Bwindi's impenetrable forest arriving late in the afternoon. Please note that the journey takes 10/11hrs. Overnight at a Resort (FB).
Set out early for one of the world's greatest wildlife viewing experiences. At 8.00am, report to the park offices, where the guides will take you through a briefing thereafter take you through the dense bush to track gorillas. The Trek takes two to eight hours and requires a reasonable degree of fitness. Long trousers, long-sleeved shirts, gloves, and a sturdy pair of walking boots are advised. Once you locate the gorillas, you will have time to listen to them communicating and marvel at the sheer size of the dominant male and the gentle giant silverback. This trek is considered one of the most unique in the world and it is the only opportunity to see mountain gorillas in the wild. Overnight at a Resort (FB).
Early morning departure trek for Kampala, retracing your steps through this green and pleasant land. Picnic lunch en route. Late afternoon arrival at Kampala and continue to Entebbe for a return flight. (HB)
- Accommodation based on Twin-Room sharing in a Five-Star Hotel/Lodge – Bed & Breakfast in Nairobi, Full-board on Safari.
- Transport in a custom-built Tour van with a guaranteed window seating throughout the Safari including game drives in parks with an experienced Driver/Guide.
- Park entrance fees.
- Airport transfers.
- Internal airfares with airport tax for the flying package.
- All mountain climbing equipments plus guides.
- Medical flying doctor cards.
- International Airfares