RTT 03 - Mount Kilimanjaro Climb
Morning transfer by road from Nairobi to the Kibo Hotel with lunch in Arusha. Afternoon to organize equipment.
a Hotel (L,D)
DAY 2 - MANDARA HUT
Morning walk through the Kilimanjaro forest arriving at Mandara Hut (9000 feet) for lunch. Afternoon at leisure.
Overnight at Mandara Hut (B,L,D)
DAY 3 - HOROMBO HUT
Ten miles trek this morning to Horombo (12,334 feet) walking through forest and alpine moorlands.
Overnight Horombo Hut (B,L,D)
DAY 4 -KIBO HUT
Early departure for the "saddie" (15,520 feet), a barren desert area situated between the Twin peaks of Mawenzi (17,700 feet) and Kibo (19,342 feet).
Overnight Kibo Hut (B,L,D)
DAY 5- HOROMBO HUT
Final ascent to the summit before dawn, a slow and steep hike to Gilman's point (18,630 feet) at the rim of the crater. Continue to Uhuru peak (19,340 feet), the true summit of Kilimanjaro.
Overnight Horombo Hut (B,D,L).
DAY 6 - KIBO HOTEL
Morning descend to the Kibo Hotel. Afternoon at leisure.
Overnight Kibo Hotel (B,L,D)
Morning return to Nairobi with lunch at Arusha. Late afternoon arrival in Nairobi.
- Accommodation based on Twin-Room sharing in a Five-Star Hotel/Lodge – Bed & Breakfast in Nairobi, Full-board on Safari.
- Transport in a custom-built Tour van with a guaranteed window seating throughout the Safari including game drives in parks with an experienced Driver/Guide.
- Park entrance fees.
- Airport transfers.
- Internal airfares with airport tax for the flying package.
- All mountain climbing equipments plus guides.
- Medical flying doctor cards.
- International Airfares